Portable drum mix asphalt plant is very different with batch asphalt mixing plant. It produce the asphalt mixture in the drum which also dry the aggregate continuously.
• The structure is simple and modular design, easily transport and installation
• The investment of plant is lower than batch mixing plant
• Counter current drying drum design, drying efficiency is high, save energy
• Scraper type elevator delivery asphalt mixture cleaning and smoothly
• Multi-fuel burner
• Fully automatic controls
Features of ZAP-C(M)60 portable drum mix asphalt plant
1. Cold supply system of 60t/h portable drum mix asphalt plant includes four hoppers and four belt feeder, collection belt conveyor. This system adopts frequency speed control and modular design while above the hopper equipped with grid, to prevent oversize aggregate enter into small belt or drum.
2. Dryer drum of 60t/h portable drum mix asphalt plant adopts gear ring meshing transmission, which is steady.
3. For burning system of 60t/h portable drum mix asphalt plant, the coal is optional.
4. The elevator plate chain of 60t/h portable drum mix asphalt plant adopts high strength wear-resistant materials, Trailer reinforced with wear-resistant steel lip, make it has long service life.
5. Dust collection system of 60t/h portable drum mix asphalt plant adopts six cylinder cyclone dust removal and water dust removal.
6. Bitumen pump power of 60t/h portable drum mix asphalt plant is 3kW,it adopts frequency speed control and high precision flow measurement, according to the aggregate ration to realize real time tracking ratio, to assure the precision of oil-aggregate ratio.
7.Mineral adding system of 60t/h asphalt mixing plant adopts high precision screw weight, Weighting screw adopts frequency control.
8.Control outer size of 60t/h asphalt mixing plant is 2.2m×2.28m×2.5m; It has Imitation container structure, with beautiful appearance and good sealing, easy to transport.
Technical parameters portable drum mix asphalt plant
|Cold Aggregate Feeding System
|Drying drum size
|Fuel consumption (oil)
|Dust Collecting System
|Exhaust Fan power
|Finished Asphalt Silo