|No. 18, Dongfeng Road, Zhengzhou, Henan, Chinaemail@example.com|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Coal Dust Burner||Application:||Coal Powder, Drying System, Boiler, Rotary Kiln|
|Coal Consumption:||720-1120 Kg/h||Color:||Client's Customized|
|Warranty:||12 Months||After-sales Service:||Engineers Available To Service Machinery Overseas, Online Support, Video Technical Support, Field Installation, Commissioning And Training|
coal powder burner,
coal dust burner
New Type Multi-Purpose MFR-S Series Coal Burner
This type of coal burner is mainly used in boiler, dryer, asphalt mixing plant and so on.
Conventional pulverized coal burner used in asphalt mixing stations is always very big, short service life, high maintenance cost and many accessories. This brings many operation and maintenance problems to customer.
MFR-S coal burner composition: Coal Storage System, Coal Conveying System, Coal Burner, Control System
Features of MFR-S series pulverized coal burner
● Concentrated separation of combustion, reduce NOx emissions.
● Air-staged combustion,Reducing the emission of NOx.
● Flue gas recirculation,Reducing the emission of NOx.
● Secondary Air Multi-stage adjustable, the flame can be flexible adjusted, better matching the boiler.
● Good adaptability to different coal, even inferior coal.
● Compact structure,easy installation.
Main characteristics of pulverized coal burner:
-Adopting most advanced German coal combustion technology reduces, Ablation and erosion of combustion chamber walls, Occasionally, the thickness of the slag is only 1-2 mm, which has no adverse effect on the combustion effect and the whole life.
-Combustion chamber adopts special structure with reasonable wind tunnel layout and rational air distribution, which helps the coal burn continuously and steadily.
-The door can be adjusted remotely, and the length and thickness of the flame can be adjusted in real time according to the actual condition, so as to achieve the best heating effect.
-Combustion chamber is manufactured with imported refractory steel, with no brick or pershable materials such as refractory castable, the service life is several times longer than the conventional burner with refractory lining. It needs less maintenance in daily use.
MFR-S Coal Burner VS MFR Coal Burner:
25-35% smaller diameter, more convenient installation, the use of a more extensive range.
Technical Parameters of New Type Pulverized Coal Burner
1. Coal and Oil Dual Use--Independent combustion of coal / oil; Two kinds of fuel free to switch
2. Coal and Gas Dual Use--Independent combustion of coal / Gas; Two kinds of fuel free to switch
Contact Person: Echo Xu