|No. 18, Dongfeng Road, Zhengzhou, Henan, Chinaemail@example.com|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Warranty:||12 Months||Mixer Capacity:||1000kg|
|Mixing Cycle:||45s||Voltage:||220V/380V-50Hz,to Be Confirmed|
|Electrical Control:||SIEMENS, Germany||Burner:||Italy EBICO Coal/Oil/Gas Type|
|Bag Dust Filter:||USA NOMEX Bag House Filter||Asphalt Temperature:||140-180℃|
|Total Power:||270-500kw||After-sales Service Provided:||Engineers Available To Service Overseas,Video Technical Support,Online Support,Field Installation,commissioning And Training|
120t/H Batch Type Hot Mix Plant,
Coal Burner Batch Type Hot Mix Plant,
120t/H mobile drum mix plant
ZAP-M120 mobile batch asphalt mixing plant
ZAP-M models mobile/portable wheeled batch asphalt mixing plant are available from 80TPH to 160TPH
• Easily transportable & assembling & disassembling. Saving time and cost of installation
• Landing legs with support bases to ensure adequate stability
• Low maintenance operation & energy consumption & emission
• Multi-fuel burner
• Fully automatic controls
|Cold Aggregate Feeding System|
|Hopper capacity||4 x 6.5m3||4 x 6.5m3||4 x 6.5m3||5 x8m3|
|Drying drum size||1500x6600mm||1500x6600mm||1800x8000mm||1900x9000mm|
|Fuel consumption (oil)||6.5-7kg/t||6.5-7kg/t||6.5-7kg/t||6.5-7kg/t|
|Screen||4 layer||4 layer||4 layer||4/5 layer|
|Dust Collecting System|
|Bag house filtering||380m2||400m2||500m2||550m2|
|Exhaust Fan power||45kw||55kw||2x45kw||2x55kw|
|Asphalt Temperature||140-180 ℃||140-180 ℃||140-180 ℃||140-180 ℃|
|Finished Asphalt Silo (Optional)||30 ton||30 ton||30 ton||60 ton|
*Plant capacity is base on standard working condition.
Cold Aggregate Feeding System
- The belt feeder adopts frequency conversion speed regulation, wide speed regulation range and high work efficiency.
- Each discharge port has a material shortage alarm device, and if there is no material or arching, it will alarm automatically.
- There is a vibrator on the sand bin to ensure normal operation.
- A screen is placed on the top of the cold aggregate hopper to avoid large material input.
- The conveyor belt adopts a jointless round belt, which runs smoothly and has a long service life.
- There is a simple screen to avoid large material input in the input port of the feeding belt conveyor, ,which can improve thermal efficiency, and ensure the working reliability of the drying drum, hot aggregate elevator and vibrating screen.
- Legs with support base to ensure adequate stability.
- Optimized the blade geometry of the dryer to make the drying and heating process extremely efficient, reduce energy consumption, and increase the heating efficiency by 30% compared with the conventional design; due to the high heating efficiency, the surface temperature of the drum is relatively low, so the cooling after operation the time is greatly shortened.
- Completely insulated and composite aggregate drying drum. The support roller is driven by the friction of the polymer by the motor and the gear unit.
- Adopt the famous brand Honeywell temperature intelligent control system.
- Using Italian brand high combustion efficiency burners to ensure low exhaust emissions (such as carbon dioxide, low NO1 & NO2, sulfur dioxide).
- Diesel, heavy oil, natural gas, coal or multi-fuel burners.
- Integrated vibrating screen and thermal storage, weighing and blender in a mobile chassis for easy transport and installation.
- Improve vibration and amplitude to optimize the impact on the available screen.The optimum combination of vibration direction and screen box inclination ensures screen ratio and screen efficiency.
- Use the well-known brand TOLEDO weigh sensor to ensure accurate weighing and ensure the quality of asphalt mixture.
- The mixer is a three-dimensional hybrid design with an array of long arms, short shaft diameters and bidirectional mixing blades.
- The discharge process has been completely redesigned with minimal discharge time.
- The distance between the blade and the bottom of the mixer is also limited to the optimum minimum.
- Bitumen is sprayed from multi-points evenly over aggregate by one pressurized bitumen pump to achieve full coverage and high mixing efficiency.
Dust Collecting System
- The discharge of the secondary dust collector in the baghouse is less than 20mg/Nm3, which is environmentally friendly.
- Using the US Dopont NOMEX filter bags, it is resistant to high temperature and has a long service life. The filter bag can be replaced easily and without special tools.
- Intelligent temperature control system, when the dust temperature is higher than the set value, the cold air valve turns on the cooling automatically to avoid the filter bag being damaged by high temperature.
- Using high-pressure pulse cleaning technology, it is beneficial to reduce bag wear, prolong service life and improve dust removal performance.
- Using Germany SIEMENS electrical components, it can work stably even under harsh working conditions.
- Using Japan's ORON PLC and touch screen, which has strong data processing capability, automatic data sheet control, and can store various operational data in real time.
- All system power switches can be controlled through the control panel, which is easy to operate and easy to control.
- Multi-language compatibility, the display language can be selected according to customer preferences.
- The control cabinet is IP55 rated to meet the highest industry standards in the world.
- Container control room with thermal and acoustic insulation.
Contact Person: Echo Xu